Loose corrugated conduits can sometimes cause problems: When the retaining cords are opened, the neatly rolled up corrugated conduits come loose and are spread out on the floor. This causes the conduits to get tangled, increasing the risk of damage to the conduits.
Easier handling and space saving thanks to the conduits on drums ensure greater efficiency during transportation and use.
- Space saving
- Simple handling
Corrugated conduit type EWL-PAB
high quality standards
- The EWL-PAB cable protection conduits are made of specially modified polyamide 6. The material is halogen, phosphor and cadmium-free.
- The affordable EWL-PAB cable protection conduits are characterized by their excellent self-extinguishing properties and high crush and impact resistance.
- For static applications involving low to medium mechanical loads.
Corrugated conduit type EW-R-PP
combines environmental protection and quality
- The EW-R-PP cable protection conduits are made of specially modified as well as elaborately processed recycled polypropylene.
- EW-R-PP cable protection conduits are characterized by excellent chemical resistance and good impact resistance.
- The EW-R-PP is also suitable for static and dynamic applications with medium mechanical loads.
More material can be wound onto one drum, making more efficient use of space during transportation.
Rolled up corrugated conduits take up less space and ensure more efficient storage.
During use, the corrugated conduits can be rolled on more quickly and easily.
A drum protects the corrugated conduits from damage.